Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winter Love x

I love the season of winter and living in a city like Dubai I always await the few months of mild weather. Since winters in Dubai aren't really cold i don't feel the need to wear too many layers needlessly. A few weeks back i bought my first ever boots from American Eagle and I was really excited to show them off. Also, recently i saw this bag online and it had a very different look which caught my attention. I absolutely love bags and i had decided that this was going to be the next bag in my closet.

I decided to keep my look simple. I wore a knitted sweater with a touch of neon in it which adds a splash of color to it with simple pants and my boots. I wore minimal accessories and just added my watch and a bracelet as I wanted my bag and boots to be the centre of attraction.


 (Knitted sweater and Boots- American Eagle,
                     Pants-Mango, Watch- Juicy Couture, Bracelet-Spyra, Bag- Online.)

My tip for your winter outfit would be keep it simple and try to have your own style and make your look different.
                                                        
                                                    Love,
                                                  Anushka xx            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your reviews, I reply to every comment and also let me know if you're following me so that I can follow you back. (: