I'm back with my next post of body shapes.The Pear. The Pear body shape is the most common female body shape. Grab a mirror and take a look: If your hips and backside are wider than your shoulders, you're the lucky owner of a pear-shaped body. The aim to look your best is to disguise the hip area and give more attention to the upper body.
Here are some few tips to dress your Pear body shape-
1. Detailed tops (such as printed tops) and accessories that give more attention to your upper body.
2. Lighter colored tops and dark colored skirts or trousers.
3. Jackets and Blouses that are structured and define the torso area.
4. Avoid tight skirts and trousers as they tend to make the hip area look wide.
5. A line skirts and loose trousers (like seen in the pictures) work the best. A line skirts are basically fitted at the hips and gradually widen
To give you guys a better idea of what to wear for this particular body shape, I played dress up with my friend Janki. She is wearing a pink top with a gold necklace which attracts attention to her upper body and black flair trousers to disguise the hip area.
I really hope this helps you guys. (:
Anushka Makar xx
Follow me on: