Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Touch of Panache




After a good weekend, Saturday morning always depresses me a little, especially with Sunday looming over it. So my preferred solution to rid me of all boredom, is - dressing up ! I'm sure anyone with a love for clothes can relate to that.


So, this Saturday I decided to combine it with my other most favorite activity, shopping (despite the fact that my mom now thinks I own more clothes than the whole family combined). I absolutely adore dresses and found a gorgeous printed maxi I'd bought about a year ago from Miss Selfridge. Prints are always fun and are something that you can carry off on any occasion.  I thought this eye catching, cheerful, full length maxi  was perfect for a little trip out to the mall. To add a little more oomph to my look, I accessorized with chunky bangles and a ring.






                           (Dress-Miss Selfridge, Accesories- Spyra, Bag- Fendi, Sandals- Forever 21)

A little tip - if you're looking for something comfortable yet stunning, a maxi's the perfect choice. Especially, for a weekend brunch or a casual event.

Love,
Anushka xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god!
    I love the maxi
    such pretty colors :D

    Much Love,
    Modish And Muse
    www.sunitijham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave your reviews, I reply to every comment and also let me know if you're following me so that I can follow you back. (: