Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2013

Bows and Bling!











                      (Dress- American Eagle, Heels- Nine West, Clutch- Aldo, Necklace- HandM Earrings- Miss Selfridge)

As the title suggests, I'm a HUGE fan of bows and anything bling-y ( if that is even a word  )
Bling is always fun. It adds zest and so much life to any outfit.
Adding a little bling to your clothes, through your accessories or shoes, could take a casual day look to a perfect ensemble for a night out. For instance, when I have an event to go to and I feel like what I've thrown on just isn't it, I inevitably turn to my sequinned black heels. They add a perfect amount of va-va-voom to my get-up without it looking over the top or even bordering being tacky.
Another accessory I absolutely adore are bows. They make me really happy. So, naturally when I saw these beautiful, crystals studded bow earrings at Miss Selfridge, I picked them up without a moment's hesitation.
I love adding a splash of colour to any outfit. If you ever took a peak into my wardrobe, you'd see it's so chromatic. You'll very rarely find me in dull colours.
I strongly believe that everyone has their own sense of style. It's very important that you feel comfortable in anything you wear. Only then can you truly feel ravishing.
As for me, I'd say my style is elegant, feminine and very very cheerful!

 Love,
 Anushka xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your reviews, I reply to every comment and also let me know if you're following me so that I can follow you back. (: