Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lace!


Lace has been a dress enhancing fabric throughout the world. A piece of lace has intricate work with holes which form a pattern or motif that is repeated along the entire lace material. Despite it being out of fashion lately, my adoration for it remains unaltered. In my opinion, having a lace dress is an essential basic for my wardrobe.
One of the biggest problems a woman encounters, is repeating clothes. But this still didn't stop me from wearing this dress on multiple occasions, as it's one of my favorites. I decided to accessorize a little differently, in order to add a touch of variety and style!











                (Dress-Miss Selfridge, Shoes-River Island, Watch- Jennifer Lopez, Pouch-Coach, Ring- mom's)

Love,
Anushka xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your reviews, I reply to every comment and also let me know if you're following me so that I can follow you back. (: