Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

STORE LAUNCH- REPLAY


So it’s been a looooong week with university and assignments, and I was desperately craving a good dose of fashion. So obviously, come Wednesday the Replay launch at Dubai Mall in The Village was where I was headed to. 

The brand started out as Replay clothing in 1978 and in the three decades since has jumped from strength to strength. With tie ups and international stores, this primarily denim based brand has made a name for itself in the industry over the years.



I decided to wear my geometric print dress from ASOS with my gold ballet flats and wore minimal accessories as I wanted to stay comfortable and walk around like a crazy person! :P

                                                                                             (Yes, I love to pose!)















The event itself was a blast, with good music, plenty of people and waiters roving  with irresistible food (goodbye, diet), but unfortunately i couldn't take a picture of the food! But the focus of course, were the clothes. There was, of course, lots of denim, but also dresses and patterned skirts galore, shirts and sportswear. I loved the whole interior of the store with shelves and books scattered and other small things to enhance the collection.

I hate going to such events alone and always prefer having company so I dragged my friend Amrita along who was nice enough to take all my pictures and give me good company. I also think that it is worth mentioning that this was my first event as a Fashion Blogger and I was pretty intimidated on how to greet other people but I was introduced to many other bloggers and I had a blast. 

Also also also, apparently my friend Amrita won the raffle so yay for that! Free clothes! :D 

Love,
Anushka xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your reviews, I reply to every comment and also let me know if you're following me so that I can follow you back. (: